Destinations include the entire Europe, eastern block, Scandinavia, Turkey, Malta, United Kingdom, surrounding Islands.
Ski, history, beach vacations, wine farms, islands, natural scenery,art, , museums, culture! Europe has so much to offer with so many countries, most easy accessible by flight, train, car and more. Europe has many different countries, so its good to have indication of what you are looking for before booking your trip, ensuring you visit the places suiting your criteria. Most of the countries fall under the Schengen Agreement, meaning, 1 visa to visit them all! There are lots of options for escourted tours, young to old, basic to luxury, easy pace to adventurous, suiting most travellers needs. You can also explore this on your own. You can buy a rail pass allowing access to most of the rail routes in countries you chose. Or for countries like Spain, Portugal, France and Croatia a self drive is an exciting option. Exploring Greece with its amazing islands by ferry, visiting Turkey which is a country with so much to offer! Or explore Italy, Switzerland and various other countries by train. The options are limitless! We offer packages to all countries in Europe, including the beautiful United Kingdom and the once in a lifetime experience of visiting Scandinavia! From basic hotels throughout Europe to the amazing Ice Hotel in Scandinavia, transport by car or train or the adventurous dog sled in Scandinavia. Cruise on the Fjords or a cruise along European coast. Contact us today for your amazing European vacation!
Explore Beautiful Ireland!
R18 200 PER PERSON SHARING
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Dublin including airline levy
- 8 Days fully inclusive car rental in an Opel Astra or similar including VAT, collision damage waiver, third party liability for one driver and free additional driver
- 1 Night accommodation in Co. Dublin
- 2 Nights' accommodation in Co. Galway
- 2 Nights' accommodation in Co. Kerry
- 1 Nights' accommodation in Co. Cork
- 1 Nights' accommodation in Co. Dublin
- Full Irish breakfast daily
- Dublin City, Guinness Store House, 6th Century monastic settlement, Kylemore Abbey, The Burren, Cliff of Moher, Ring of Kerry, Kilkenny & Bunratty castle, The Blarney Stone, the Stone of Eloquence. Valid 1 June - end September 2019. School holiday supplement applies. Subject to availability and ROE
R19 990 PER PERSON
Return flights from Jnb to Italy
All rail tickets in 2nd class (rome - florence - venice)
7 nights accommodation in various cities with breakfast daily. Including Florence, Rome and Venice
*Subject to availability at time of booking. High season supplement applies. Subject to changes in ROE and airport tax. Valid throughout 2019
R36 000 per person
Return flights from Jnb to Sweden
2 night’s accommodation at Abisko mountain lodge in the hotel, with 3 course dinners included
1 night accommodation at Abisko tourist station in superior room with farewell dinner
Train from Kiruna to Abisko and from Abisko to Kiruna
2 nights’ at the Ice hotel (1night in a snow room & 1 night in warm accommodation)
Breakfast daily · Transfer from Kiruna airport to the Kiruna train station & from the ice hotel to the airport
Why not explore stunning Sweden and maybe you are lucky enough to spot the stunning NORTHERN LIGHTS!
*highlights of Scandinavia package from R25 000 per person.